Friday, March 07, 2008

Stenciling time... ...or should I wait until I get well

I have been sick the past few days - really sick. When I am around the house and actually do no work on the house, you know it's not good.
Yesterday I felt almost o.k. for a couple hours and after watching every Tivoed episode of Rock Solid, Sweat Equity, Landscapers Challenge and Martha Stewart, I felt invigorated. The Martha Stewart, particularly made me feel like I should start tackling the stenciling in the bedroom.

I pulled out an odd piece of drywall and painted it the same color as the wall and used stenciled with the two color schemes I chose. I think I am going to go with the darker scheme or maybe lighten it a little. I also think it might be neat to have the center of the flowers gold.
I have a long way to go before I get the hang of this though. I am also not so sure I love the stenciling pattern we chose. I don't think the wife is so crazy about it either. Ahh, I can always re-paint over it, right?

1 comment:

Brent said...

You have a great website.
It is easy to navigate and full of great information for the bungalow lover.
Thanks,

Becky
kansasbungalow.com