I finally got around to that last piece of trim in the basement ceiling. I also finished breaking down all the boxes from moving (two years ago) and this past Christmas. I cleaned the shop area and cut the top to the table I have been (not) working on. Yes, I will be taking the entire thing apart so that I can get it level. I repaired an elkectrical chord and did some touch-up painting. I also put away the paint and tools from my bedroom work and set up the door so that I can start stripping it. It was great day and I got a lot done. Unfortunately, I have a hundred odd "finishing" jobs around the house before I move on. I need to paint the stair and add trim to the basement to finish that project. I also need to get the door finished and re-hang it. I got a picture frame to make, table to finish and I still have the wood and templates for some chairs I was going to build last year. I am driven to not enter the summer with any loose ends. By far, this is the biggest challenge of any DIY work. Hopefully I can make as much headway today as I did yesterday so that I can be ready to attack the garden in a couple weeks.