Monday, February 23, 2015

Progress on the South Wall Mural

The past two weeks were spent working on the south wall. I had some drawing troubles in the southeast corner and wasn't happy with how a fallen branch seemed to be floating in the painting. I re-drew it twice and re-worked the color in this area and am now happy with the outcome.  
The overall perspective on this side is also greatly improved. I will move on to the west wall next weekend. After that, I should only have a couple weeks of finishing touches on the south, east and north walls and I should be done.  

 I took some time to get an overall dining room view as part of a magazine article I was asked to contribute to. You can see how the room is shaping up in this shot. 

1 comment:

MjParker said...

Just beautiful! Saw your post on FB.