It was this weekend, last year, that I began painting the mural in the dining room. I really thought I'd be done by now but given the number of long breaks I gave myself and the fact that I started the project when the yard was just becoming workable, I shouldn't be surprised.
Yesterday, I inched closer with a lot of work on the west wall. It is one of the more difficult walls because the coloring is quite different from the other walls. In the image I am working from, this is where the light was hitting so much of it is well lit or washed out.
I really don't have much to go before I am finished and that is great since I am hoping the weather will turn soon so that I can do some work outside.