Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wow, it fits!

It is hovering around zero, the snow starts falling, it is Monday night. What better way to spend my time then to clean out the garage?

Actually, we bought a new car (a Civic hybrid) and I needed to make room for it. Like a moron, I didn't take a "before shot" but this was no small feat. During the cleaning process, I kept thinking to myself: it's not gonna fit, it's not gonna fit. When all was said and done, both cars fit in the garage (the silver one is not the new one but a rental I have for the day).

I guess that the garage is the biggest part of the Tinybungalow. Maybe I should re-name the site: "Tiny Bungalow, Big-ass Garage"?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was thinking "WOW the civics have GROWN!" Then I read the last line. :)

We can't even PARK in our garage at all. Sigh.