Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Updating the Window Art on the Garage

About 8 years ago, my daughter and I took on an art project; painting some windows and mounting them on the back fence. You can read about it HERE.

This year, we did an update on the windows, featuring my daughter's artwork again. She loves to sketch animals from photos she finds around the net or in magazines. We desided to blow up a couple of her favorites and use them as the template for this year's art. 


She still did most of the painting but I helped to guide things so that we could have a complete project. It took the better part of the day but it was well worth it.  





After we finished the artwork, we hung it on the garage. I asked her if she had fun doing it. She kind of shrugged and said, "well, if you weren't going to let me watch me TV and I was just going to sit and do nothing, this was more fun than that". Not the highest praise but I think she enjoyed it much mroe than she wants to let on.



1 comment:

Sharon Kwilter said...

Your daughter is talented. Those are really nice.